Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2.15.2011

   For tonights show I went with a nostalgia theme. I was on youtube recently and looked an And One song up and ended up clicking on a link on the side which lead to another and another and next thing I knew 3 hours passed and I was listening to all old music I used to be into . So this is the music I was into from age 13-17. Enjoy

And One- Panzermensch

Ohgr- Magik

Cradle of Filth- Her Ghost in the Fog

Orgy- Blue Monday

Assemblage 23- Fallen

Oomph!- Augen Auf

Wolfsheim- Once in a Lifetime

Apoptygma Berzerk- Kathys Song

Stone Sour- Get Inside

Mindless Self Indulgence- Molly

Warmen- Salieri Strikes Back

Dir En Grey- Cage

Combichrist- This is My Rifle

VNV Nation- Honour

Wednesday 13- I Walked With a Zombie

Neuroticfish- They're Coming to Take Me Away

KMFDM- Meglalomaniac

Mushroom Head- Solitare Unraveling

The Cruxshadows- Citadel


Megadeth- Peace Sells


Nightwish- The Kinslayer


Type O negative- I Dont Wanna Be Me


Wolfsheim- Blind


Gothminister- Monsters


Moonspell- Opium


Deadsy- Brand New Love


Mudvayne- Dig


Kernkraft 400- Zombie Nation


Rammstein- Buck Dich



Assemblage 23- 30K Feet




 Hope ya enjoyed. See ya next week



No comments:

Post a Comment