Tuesday, February 1, 2011

2-1-11 Show

     I decided not to update last week since I went a bit off the norm and honestly I think the show as a whole, sucked soooo it was never to see the light of day in this blog MUHAHAHHHA anywho, here's the show from today which unlike last week, is pretty bitchin in my opinion :P

Yoshida Brothers - Nabbed
Kid 606- Slammin Ragga
Crystal Castles- Air War
Indubious - Mushroom Man
Bloody Beetroots - Warp 1.9
PANTyRAID- Upset
Kutiman- This is What it Became


Ratatat - Nostrad
Budos Band- Black Venom
Chemical Brothers - Salmon Dance

DangerDoom - Old School


Balkan Beat Box- Move It

Maps & Atlases- Living Decorations

MSTRKRFT - 1000 Cigarettes

Rodrigo y Gabriela - Tamcun

Black Sun Empire & Noisia - Winter War



Black Moth Super Rainbow- Iron Lemonade
 (sorry couldn't find a non-live version)

RJD2- Perfect Occasion 

Duck Sauce - Barbra Streisand


Sound Tribe Sector 9 - New Soma


Crookers- We Love Animals


Aphrodite- Stalker
Entheogenic- Light Blue Ocean


Glitch Mob- We Swarm


Shpongle - Room 23

Trigun soundtrack - No Beat

Bond- Victory

Echo Movement- All I Can 



Ok I didnt play this last one on the show but its a video I stumbled across recently that was just so awesome it needs posting, though Ill probably end up playing it next week since I seem to be addicted to Kid 606. Anywho heres the video for The Illness from Kid 606



Hope ya guys all enjoyed z muziks, see ya next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment